Monday, March 10, 2014

Hello There...

I don't know about you, but my life has been a little crazy so fat this year. Between family, work, running and baking I feel like I never sit down anymore. Although, technically I am sitting almost the entire time I am at work, but you get the idea.

So how about a little summary that I will go into more detail on in the next few days? Okay, good. 

  • Number of weeks left until my girls are officially high schoolers? 9.5
  • Number of times the Service Engine Soon light has been texted to Josh because it has made another appearance? At least 3. 

I have been told that this is nothing to worry about.
 
  • Number of miles logged in 2014. 242
  • Number of miles logged in my latest pair of Brooks Ravenna 4s. 204 (I am very sad to be about 2/3 of the way through these shoes. Not sure if the 5s are for me. 


If you can believe it, I am actually stretching here, not just showing off my awesome shoes.

  • Number of races so far in 2014. 2 (Number of recaps, none so far, I will be getting to this.)
  • Number of sock cookies made in 2014. About 8 dozen, with another 2.5 dozen to make this weekend. 

I am sad I didn't make these when my girls were small. Carson loved her sock monkeys.

It's been a pretty eventful year so far. I am going to try to get better at keeping track of it all. More later!




No comments:

Post a Comment