Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Is It WIAW Already...

It's Wednesday again, so that means it's time for another WIAW post.

Let's talk about eats. I am sure you don't need another picture of an avocado & egg salad sandwich I have been eating for weeks. I temporarily trade it for this the end of last week.

Two egg whites, American cheese and strawberry jam on wheat bread. Who would have thought? So good.

I picked up a few of these at Target, and they are super tasty! I am a big fan of key lime.

When I baked up these Black Bean & Sweet Potato Flautas on Monday night, they didn't look this fabulous, but they sure tasted good. I love the combination of black beans and sweet potatoes.

Last night after Camy's end of the year orchestra concert we went out for Mexican food at Tarahumara's. I don't eat shrimp very often {I love it but it doesn't agree with my cholesterol level} but I went with the shrimp fajitas. Of course I went with the spicy shrimp. Good food and good company.
I had all kinds of fruit this morning. Not pictured: banana, apple and the watermelon I had with my lunch. There was also some dried mango in there somewhere.

I was thinking ahead and made some tortellini pasta salad on Monday so we had this for dinner tonight. Yummy! I marinated the tomatoes overnight with pesto, and they were so good.

More watermelon afterwards, so good.

So it was a good week, with some good new eats.

 

1 comment:

  1. From: Darin Armstrong #TeamLIVESTRONG

    Hello Becky,
    Just a quick email to ask if you would be interested in a ‘mutual’ following on twitter. I am currently following you now and am awaiting for your follow-back. (#FYI I do RT’s ‘ANYTIME’ for all #Triathletes #Cyclists #UltraRunners #Marathoners #FitnessProfessionals who follow me on Twitter and have something important they want mentioned for support…Over 41K folks at your access.)

    All the very best to you & your family for the rest of 2013 & beyond Becky. Look forward to hearing from you…

    Darin
    twitter.com/DarinArmstrong
    #TeamLIVESTRONG

    ReplyDelete