Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter in Tulsa...

We picked the girls up from their friend's house Saturday afternoon and headed up to Tulsa to visit with the in-laws. The dogs were crazy in the car, and we decided that it is best for them to travel in their kennels on road trips.

It is tradition for the girls to decorate Easter eggs at gammy and pop's house. I am sad to say this might be the last year for this tradition because they had very limited interest in the egg decorating.

I did manage to get a few pictures, and they don't look like we were torturing them too bad.

I do love to torture my girls by taking pictures of them.

No one has more egg dacorating supplies then my mother-in-law. The little cups to put the egg dye in have been recycled for years. She said who would want to throw them away. I would.

It was a beautiful day for egg decorating on the back porch.

We even had paint for the eggs. It was pretty messy.

We had pizza delivered and I had a few {three} glasses of wine and I had to call it a night at around 10 o'clock.

The girls were excited about the goodies in their Easter bowls. We hung out for a little while and headed home after noon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment