Monday, March 18, 2013

New Show Sunday and Wine Tasting...

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, but there was no green beer or even green clothes. There was a new show.

I had wanted to watch The Americans for a while, but I had never gotten the chance to. Sunday we finally got around to it.
As I have said before, I am a sucker for a new tv show, especially when new episodes of my regular shows slows down. I was a big fan of Brothers & Sisters and I love that Matthew Rhys is playing such a differnt character on this show. We have watched the first three episodes so far and I am really enjoying it.

I meet Rochelle and some other members of her mom'sclub at Blu for their wine tasting in th afternoon. We had done their wine tasting once last fall, and I was excited to go back a second time. The fact that I was off today helped. We drank wine and visited and took pictures.
I wasn't the only one that didn't show up in green, Anne didn't have any green on either.
Can you tell I got ready in about 15 minutes? Maybe I should watch less television and pay closer attention to when I am supposed to be somewhere. It's funny how you show up and meet someone that graduated the same year as you from your high school's biggest rival, and they know people that you know. Yeah, yeah, it is a small world.

I am sad my four day weekend is coming to an end. I don't want to go back to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment