Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Can't Wait...

When I go to the movies one of my favorite parts is the previews. I love to see what Hollywood has in store for the coming months. I was very excited to see a preview for a movie that I can't wait to see in May.

Take F. Scott Fitzgerald, Baz Lurhmann, Leonardo Dicaprio and Tobey Maguire and you have the makings of a fabulous movie. I read the book in one of my literature classes at OU and I think I'm going to need to read it again. I haven't been this excited about a movie opening in a long time.

I am a huge Baz Lurhmann fan. He did, after all, direct one of my all time favorite movies.

I have seen Moulin Rouge countless times, and for a while had the soundtrack on constant rotation in my car. I talked the girls into watching it with me again today. Carson fell asleep, but Camy watched the whole thing. She thought the Like A Virgin scene was very funny. There are so many things about this movie that I love; Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, the singing, the dancing, the costumes. If you haven't seen it then you must. I will even loan you my copy if you like.

Baz Lurhmann is a genius, watch Moulin Rouge and you too will be excited to see The Great Gatsby in May when it opens. We can all go together, it'll be fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment