Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WIAW Phone Dump...

For my WIAW post this week I will just dump all the food pictures from my phone. I guess I mostly do that anyway, but here goes.

Leftover chickpea tacos turned into nachos with refried beans and corn salsa. Don't judge me, it was yummy.

Lunch on Friday, good old PB&J, with chips and fruits and veggies. I love prunes, I do hate dates though. I tried to like them, I just couldn't do it. I have had a string of nice crisp apples and it makes me kinda sad because that means I will hav a string of not so good apples coming up.

Pre 16 mile fuel. This settled well ad I didn't have any stomach issues. I decided to go with chomps instead of Gu and I think that made a huge difference.

Cracker Barrel salad on Saturday.

With the veggie plate. Can you call mac & cheese a veggie? Probably not, maybe I should call it the no-meat plate instead.

Sunday night breakfast for dinner. How can you not love fluffy pacakes? They came from a box. I am not ashamed to admit that.

Monday breakfast, Cinnamon Roll Mini Wheats with a banana and almond milk. We have been all about the Frosted Mini Wheats here and this was the first time we tried this flavor and it was pretty good.

Peanut butter cup bars, I haven't actually had one yet, but Camy gave them high praise.

Monday night black bean sliders with sweet potato fries.

Overall, a week of tasty foods. What did you eat this week? Have any recipes to share? Leave me comment or tweet me @oubeckyc.

 

2 comments:

  1. All of your meals look delicious! I'm with you girl... i've tried like dates, but it's just not happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to know it's not just me. I have a friend that loves dates with peanut butter but even that didn't make them taste better to me.

      Delete