Thursday, January 17, 2013

Start With a Run, End With Yoga...

Today has to be one of my favorite kinds of days. It started with a run...

Six miles, a bit slower than Tuesday, and a bit warmer with a little less wind. I was a little worried when it started like this.

I meet Laura and was happy to see that Rochelle was recovered enough from the flu to join us. Six miles and I was on my way home to get ready for the day.

Last week when I was sick I missed my dentist appointment. I went in for my cleaning and was happy that it went much better than my lack of flossing made me think it would be. Plus I got a treat sack.

Between the two awesome parts of my day, I had to go to work. It was an uneventful day.

After work I headed to the Lululemon Showroom for yoga. I was a little disappointed in the class last week, this week's class more than made up for it. I am doubtful I will ever be able to do a standing split that looks even a little graceful. I guess I could be okay with that if I can actually touch my toes one day.

Now it's time to watch a little Scandal and call it a night. I love Thursdays because they usually include two of my favorite things and tomorrow is always Friday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment