Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Spring in Oklahoma...

It's not really, but I can dream can't I? I forgot how to dress for a run in 60 degree temps. It was a bit windy, but it didn't make it feel cold at all. This is what the outside temp read at 5:15. Crazy when you consider that it was not too long ago that it was in the 20s. I was pretty warm in my Lululmon run crops and long sleeved shirt.

I got a six mile run in with Abby and Laura. My legs were a little tired from my long run on Saturday, but it was my arms and shoulders that felt the most sore. I think I really worked hard at yoga last night.

We did side planks like this and it was very hard to try to relax into your breath while holding this pose. Five breaths felt like a million. My super skinny arms were shaking like you wouldn't believe the whole time.

I tried our a new hairdo for my run this morning. Or more accurately, I did a braid with a knot in my hair for yoga last night and just slept with it and ended up leaving it in for our run this morning. It actually held up very well for both yoga and my run. Might have been all the dirt in my hair, but I cannot confirm or deny that fact.

I really need to work on my self portraits.

I think it'll feel like spring again tomorrow. Who knows, it'll probably be snowing by the end of the week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment