Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals for 2013...

I am not a fan of New Years resolutions. I prefer to have goals for the new year because I want something to work towards instead of grand things that I won't stick with.

Most of my goals are running related, but I am planning to work towards some non running goals in 2013.

Here they are...

  • I am going to work towards an injury free years and I would like to reach the 1,000 mile mark in 2013
  • I am planning to run the Cowtown Marathon in February
  • I am planning to work towards a half marathon PR
  • I am planning to do the Half Ironman at the Redman
  • I am planning to find a race to fundraise for this year
  • I am planning to focus more on yoga in 2013, I would like to be able to do a headstand this year
  • I want to work more on my baking
So for now, these are my goals for 2013. I figure this is a good place to start, and who knows maybe I will decide what I want to be when I grow up. It could happen, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment