Sunday, January 20, 2013

Breakfast For Dinner...

I managed to survive yoga tonight, and I was able to breathe through my nose most of the time. I was surprised at how good my legs felt today after my sixteen mile run yesterday. Luckily I had no soreness and the feeling of being beat up I suffered through last week didn't bother me today.

I did have a hard time getting going today, thanks to my sinus headache. After some quality time with the DVR I got around and made it to Sam's and Target to get stocked up for the week.

After yoga, the only thing that sounded good for dinner was pancakes.

Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite meals. I could have done eggs, but I was feeling lazy.

Now the kiddos and I are watching Once Upon a Time and then I will call it a night. I am the only person here that has to leave the house tomorrow. I just hate that. I do have a Groupon for a new yoga studio that I might use tomorrow and get an extra class in this week, if not then Monday will probably be a rest day. Happily, that doesn't stress me out at all.

A few random weekend thoughts:

  • I did not make it to the movies to see Silver Linings Playbook this weekend. I really need to see that movie.
  • Jennifer Lawrence was funny on SNL. Love, love, love The Lumineers.
  • Very sad to have watched the finale of Fringe. I am glad that the show ended by wrapping everything up, but I am sad to see it go.
  • Sam's was out of the individual sizes of hummus again. I just hate that.
  • No baking going on around here this weekend. We are running dangerously low on cookies I am in the mood to make something like brownies or in a bar form. Maybe I will find a new recipe tomorrow.
  • Meal possibilities this week? Maybe black bean and sweet potato enchiladas, chickpea tacos or veggie pot pie soup.

I will end with a picture of the worst dog in the world.

In case you were wondering, she is still not house broken. After four years I am doubtful it will ever happen.

If you don't have school or work tomorrow, I am insanely jealous. If you do then here's hoping traffic won't be bad. Have a good week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment