Friday, November 16, 2012

Race Weekend...

As I type this I am sitting on the couch in my pajamas at my wonderful in-laws' house. {I changed into my pjs the second we got here, gotta be comfortable.}

The girls are watching Toy Story 3 and Jill and I are drinking wine and checking out social media.

The boys are hanging out in the other room. No telling what is going on in there.

Little Edith is snuggling with Camy.

There has been some excitement today with the race. My sister Karen, was running a few days ago and stepped off a curb wrong. Her leg was bothering her so she went to the doctor today and they did an X-ray.

Turns our she broke her fibula! Seriously! She broke it. {I would like to note that she is not a vegetarian.}

Sadly, I will not be running with her on Sunday for her first half marathon. Not sure if there's a PR waiting for me here in Tulsa but I think I'm ready to run.

I saw my chiropractor and got my IT band taped up today, and my leg has been much better this week. I've got a Thunder inspired OK Runner shirt to wear, and I have way more running stuff than I will actually need in my suitcase. Can't wait to check out the expo tomorrow.

So now I'm gonna drink my glass of wine and hope little Edith doesn't kill us all with her gassy stomach and call it a night.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment