Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIAW Tie Dye Tri Edition..

For my WIAW post this week I thought I would talk about my pre and post rave fuel for the Tie Dye Tri this weekend.

Carb loading was on the menu for Saturday night. Instead of making garlic bread I made some little grilled cheese sandwiches with pesto, mozzarella, fontina cheese and Roma tomatoes. That with a little penne pasta with my spaghetti sauce with squash, zucchini and mushrooms made a perfect carb packed meal.

Breakfast this morning was a half a peanut butter and honey sandwich. Too boring to take a picture of.

After the race we went to a new place in town for a real breakfast. Syrup has not been open very long and I had been dying to try it out. I got a waffle topped with scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese and some green tea.

It was delicious.



1 comment: