Monday, August 20, 2012

Let's Talk About July...

It is August, and we are about two thirds through the month, but let's talk about July.
Not a bad month, considering 84 miles for the month are my highest since February. Based on the fact that it was hotter than the surface of the sun here in Oklahoma in July, it was a damn good total.

There were many mornings where it was in the mid 80s at 5:15 am. It has not been easy building up my miles during this heat. I keep telling myself that it's allmgonna pay off this fall when the weather starts to cool off.

No running races in July, only the Norman Conquest bike ride. It's hard to think about raves in the heat.

So I have suffered through the hot summer and the rewards are just around the corner.

September is coming which means:

Brookhaven 5k

Ragnar, Co

Tie Dye Tri

Redman (at least that's the plan)

No comments:

Post a Comment