Friday, August 31, 2012

August Foodie Pen Pals...

This month my Foodie Pen Pal, Amanda, sent me a box from Houston. I know I say this every month but I just love when my box shows up.

I just love the cupcake tissue paper I found inside.

I should seriously work on my photography skills.

Inside was a nice note explaining all the goodies she sent me.
And the goodies:

  • I just love jellies and jams, not just the old Welch's grape jelly I grew up eating. Makes me want to make some toast.
  • Granola, perfect to mic with Greek yogurt and bananas or kiwi.
  • Quinoa, I discovered this not too long ago. I just love the texture and taste. Better than just having rice.
  • Dark chocolate, oh how I love all kinds of chocolate. This one was wonderful. Carson and Camy and I cracked this open as soon as we saw it.
I love getting a box full of Someone else's favorites. It's funny that Amanda spent her freshman year in collage at Oklahoma State University. As a die hard Sooner fan, I must say I don't blame her for leaving after a year. :-)

 

1 comment:

  1. So you haven't yet put the jelly on the dark chocolate? Report back and I bet you'll thank me.

    ReplyDelete