Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Injury Update...

It's been almost two weeks since I was not able to stay on my feet and ended up sprawled on the road less than a mile into my morning run. Even after two weeks the injuries from the fall are still visible.

Here are pics from the end of last week.

The remains of the scabs are gone now. I discovered my knee is still pretty tender when I did a child's pose at yoga tonight.

My hands are almost back to normal now I only have one scab left on my left hand. I think that one is going to be a scar for a while.

Two weeks later and I am getting back to normal. We did have a scare on Monday when Abby took a spill on the same road. She got back up and we went on to do 10 x 20 seconds sprint with 40 seconds recovery. It was pretty brutal.

I just hope there is no more falls in the near future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment