Monday, June 18, 2012

So This Happened...

I did a bunch of baking this weekend. Sugar cookies and cupcakes and chocolate chip cookie

When we got up yesterday I decided to whip up a frittata and some homemade biscuits for Josh for Father's Day.
 

The frittata was awesome. I put some leftover red potatoes from my BIL's birthday crab boil Saturday night. I also had the corn from an ear of corn, mushrooms and some spinach. I topped it off with a little cheddar cheese.

I then baked up a few biscuits because what goes better with eggs? When the frittata was done I pulled it out of the oven and set it on the stove so I could put the biscuits in the oven.


For some reason I didn't remember that the skillet had been in the oven when I grabbed the metal handle to move it. It only took me about half a second to remember. It was a very painful lesson. One that made me feel like my hand was on fire for about nine hours.


I have some nasty looking blisters today. Note to self, use a hot pad or a towel next time. Lesson learned.

So this post has been brought to you by my new iPad. I think it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment