Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIAW…

So I came across another bloggy thing today.  WIAW.  What I Ate Wednesday.  I thought I would take part.

So here’s what I ate today.  I don’t have pictures of everything, and I might be concerned when I write it all down…


Breakfast:

I had a hard boiled egg before I left for work this morning.  I didn’t eat the yolk though (cholesterol, BOO).

Then I had some Greek yogurt, with some Chia seeds and homemade granola.

IMG_0983 I love this yogurt, it’s less expensive than most other Greek yogurts, and it’s just sweet enough.


Lunch was a few different things…

An apple, a few green grapes (these were not near as tart as the last batch we had, they were just a little sweet).

Hummus with Wheat Thins,

image

Cheddar cheese,

image

And then because I needed something sweet I had a mini Luna bar.

image


Between Pilates and spin this afternoon I had a Peanut Honey Pretzel Luna Bar.  Seriously, I love Luna Bars.

image


For dinner I made a big salad…

salad

It was full of romaine, carrots, broccoli, hard boiled egg, fake chicken, cheese and a new salad dressing I picked up at Target.  I can’t remember the flavor.

For dessert I had a little Dark Chocolate Almond Milk and a chocolate chip cookie.


Wow!  This seems like a lot of stuff.  I also drank about 60 ounces of plain water, and then another 40 ounces of water with Nuun grape flavor.

So that was this Wednesday.  I wonder what I’ll be eating next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment