Sunday, April 22, 2012

So this Happened…

We went to Robber’s Cave to camp this weekend and it was pretty busy here in Norman while we were gone.

First of all, this little guy showed up…

BRAYDENBrayden Lee Woodard, got here on Saturday.  He weighed in at 7lbs, 15 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long.  We all thought he would wait until Thursday to come when they had planned to induce Kendra, but he had to make it exciting.  He is such a cutie!  I am so excited for Kendra and Matt!

Tommy and Tara went up to the hospital to greet this little guy and shortly after Tara’s water broke and this morning Abigail Grace came into the world.

abigail graceShe is beautiful!  She has so much hair, and such a sweet little face.

This is not the first time these two little cuties will show their parents that their lives will never be the same.  It kind of makes me sad to think back to when my girls were that little.  Oh where did those little babies go?

They are only this little for about half a second.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts, and I sure hope I get to babysit.

We did go camping this weekend, and that is a story to tell.  I’ll have to talk about that later…

Any new babies in your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment