Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Checking out the Expo…

It’s no secret that I love a good race expo.  The Dallas Rock n Roll expo was great fun last year.  I think Kim, Abby and I ate our weight in protein foods.

Rochelle and I headed down to Dallas with Abby and Brian in the Ford Fusion Hybrid and checked into the hotel and headed to the expo.

We picked up our race packets, I got a new Sweaty Band, and I hit up the Komen table for my fundraising swag.

Of course, there were pictures.

IMG_0992Abby, Rochelle and I.IMG_0993Abby and Brian, they really are the cutest couple.

IMG_0995Here’s me at the Komen table.  I raised a little over $1,000 and I didn’t get to run the race because of my injury and the fact that they don’t defer entries.  So I got a t-shirt and a water bottle for my efforts.  Yes, I am a little bitter.  Oh well, there is always next year.


So, next up will be a race recap for a race that I didn’t get to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment