Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Upcoming Races for 2012

So it's 2012 and the upcoming races are starting to take shape.

First up will be The Cowtown half marathon in Fort Worth is February 25th. One of my new running friends, Angie, is running the full so we are getting some girls together to go down and run the half and support her.

Four weeks after that we have the Rock N Roll half marathon in Dallas. We had so much fun at this race last year. I am very excited to be fundraising again for Susan G. Komen and hope to beat my total of $1,700 raised.

Then, the end of April brings the OKC Memorial Marathon. The plan is to run the marathon again, and I am so hoping for better weather this year.

So February, March and April are all accounted for. After that? There is the Capital of Texas Triathlon the end of May. I would love to do an Olympic distance tri, it just sounds so cool. I would love to run a race in Chicago again this year, either the Chicago Marathon or the Rock N Roll half marathon. Then there is always the Route 66 marathon in Tulsa in November.

So many races, so little time, and so much money, I look forward to all that 2012 has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment