Monday, November 7, 2011

November 6, 2011

Yesterday I was thankful for Dave Ramsey.

If you don't know who Dave Ramsey is, you are missing out. You should check out the website.

Josh ran across him about a year and a half ago, and he has definitely impacted our lives for the better. We now drive used BMW's that are paid off, and we got rid of our credit card debt this summer.

My hope is that my kids will never feel like they need a credit card. Josh and I got into trouble with them when we were in college and if I could go back and not get that first card I could have skipped through a lot of really hard times. But we are who we are because of what we have gone through, so maybe I wouldn't appreciate it as much as I do today if we hadn't gotten those credit cards.

Who knows? I do know that I am very happy to be debt free.

Really, if you don't know Dave, you should check him out. He will change your life…

No comments:

Post a Comment