Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1, 2001

I thought it was a good idea to have 30 days of what I am thankful for, so here we go. This is in no particular order…

For this first day of November I am thankful for my husband. We have been married for 15 years, 5 months and 7 days. J It seems like only yesterday. In the 5,638 days since our wedding we have definitely had our ups and our downs, but three dogs and two kids later I think it just gets better and better.

We have lost a little; our dear Lucy, Papaw, Granny, Jason. We have gained a lot; Camy & Carson, Paige, Parker, Zach, Zoey, Hailey, Hannah, Haden, Adam, Ryan, Will, Matt, Lanee, Caeli. I never thought my family would have so many kiddos in it, but it has been wonderful watching them all grow up and we have many years ahead of us.

With the bad days there have been so many more good days. It has taken us 15 years but I think we have finally figured out the whole money thing. Thanks to Dave Ramsey.

Even though there are a few items in his wardrobe I really wish he would get rid of, there are so many great things he does for our family. He does homework (not sure if I should have hurt feelings that the girls prefer him to me for this), he takes out the trash, he mows the lawn, he cleans out the storm shelter each spring, he gets thing out of and puts things in the attic, and he pumps my gas.

I am a very lucky girl to have someone who loves me and supports me. If this list were in a particular order I think he would have to be at the top of the list…

No comments:

Post a Comment