Friday, October 28, 2011

What I am Thankful For…

A blog that I follow HannahViolin had a post today about doing a post every day in November about what she is thankful for. I am so going to do this. It might be hard to do a post every day, but I know that I do have a lot to be thankful for.

Before that we've got a Halloween slumber party for the kiddos tomorrow night, what the heck was I thinking? Then Halloween and trick-or-treating on Monday, and I can't believe it's almost November.

I did get a 4.5 mile run in this morning with Patti and Rochelle; we hit the loop by my house and didn't take the easy way out. We saved the long hill for the end. Hills make me stronger. It was the coldest morning so far this fall but it felt great out there with very little wind. I can take the hills, I cannot take the wind. Tomorrow we are going to run ten and take that same hill again. I've got to get ready for Tulsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment