Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vacation…

Oh how I miss being on vacation.  Tomorrow is the first day of August and I am stunned that the last two months have just flown by.  How I would love to be back at the beach in Ocean Isle, North Carolina.  What fun we had. 
Here’s some of the pics…
035I could seriously get used to seeing this on a regular basis.  I wonder if you live close to the beach if you just take it for granted after a while.  Makes me sad to think that that might happen.


042We were so happy this year that the kids loved the beach.  When we went a few years ago, we spent a lot of time at the pool.  This year the kids went to the pool that was in our neighborhood a little bit but the rest of the time they were out jumping waves or building sand castles.
It is amazing how much of the beach ends up in your bathing suit when you sit at the edge and let the waves just hit you as they come in.  Jen and I spent one afternoon being pummeled by waves.  The sand is very exfoliating when you are thrown around in it all day.
044Paige and Caeli, they look a little worn out here.  Jumping waves is hard work.045
Jenna, Hailey and Carson just laying around on the beach.
I can’t wait to go back.  What a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment