Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Baking…

It has been pretty slow on the baking front around here.  I did whip up some cinnamon rolls while we were at the beach earlier this month for the family, but other than the usual chocolate chip cookies it’s been too hot to be in the kitchen.  I do have some cinnamon bread rising in the kitchen as I type, and I am looking forward to that.
In June, I made some cupcakes for the sweetest birthday boy.  My friend Angie’s son, Cooper, celebrated his 5th birthday and I got to make the cupcakes.  Kids and cupcakes just go together.  Chocolate with chocolate butter cream, and vanilla with vanilla butter cream.013




Also in June I got to make cupcakes for a birthday girl.  More friends from high school, Ben and Suzan’s daughter, Hannah, celebrated her 6th birthday.  The birthday girl wanted chocolate chip with chocolate butter cream, and confetti cupcakes with green butter cream.

hannah 1

No comments:

Post a Comment