Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Girls are Coming Home...

My girls went up to West Virginia to visit my aunts over a week ago, nine days ago to be exact.  I missed them, but I was really missing them yesterday.  A day off work and Josh and I really had nothing to do except grocery shopping.  It would have been the perfect day for them to break in the new above ground pool we got them last week as an early birthday present.

Speaking of the new pool, we haven't told them about it and we figured we'd just see how long it takes them to notice it in the back yard.  I am so excited about it, because I know they will be very excited about it!

I talked to them last Tuesday and they were having a great time.  I called on Saturday and they weren't interested in chatting, which is probably a good sign, but it's been a week since I have talked to them.  I talked to Jen this morning when they had gotten past St. Louis and she said they hadn't hardly talked to her at all in the car, they were busy watching their movies.

So now I am excited that they are on their way, I can't wait to see them, but I'm sure I'll be ready to ship them off again at some point! 

No comments:

Post a Comment