Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not Much Going On...


So it's been a slow couple of weeks. I just got this picture of Kyle and I after the Fall Classic, yes, that is a beer in my hand! So fun!
We had a fun Halloween. I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll probably pose one or two when I get them.
I have been under the weather since Saturday night so I have just been trying to recover all week. No fun. The girls and I have a Girl Scout camp out on Saturday night that I am not looking forward to. I am sure they will have fun though.
I have been doing quite a bit of baking. I am testing out a crock pot version of the minestrone that I make to see if it's good enough to enter into the crock pot cook off at Josh's work next week. I think tomorrow I'll try my black bean and sweet potato enchiladas in the crock pot to see if that might be better. I am shooting for the vegetarian category of the contest, maybe it won't be too crowded! I'd sure like to win the $25!

No comments:

Post a Comment