Monday, September 21, 2009

This is the Big Week...

Okay, so it's been 12 weeks since I signed up and started training for the Tie Dye Tri, and it's finally here! I am so nervous. This will be a much lighter week of workouts than the last few, which will be nice, but come Saturday morning it's race time!

I think I am finally comfortable on the bike. Rode 16.6 miles on Saturday, including part of the course over by Target, then did a 12 miles yesterday, just around the block. (The four mile block!) Yesterday was interesting, riding in the fog, made me a little nervous and the condensation on the bike was also on my eyelashes. Ha!

This week will be all about carbs and hydration! Well, starting on Wednesday. If my stomach has this many knots in it already, I am going to be a mess on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment