Thursday, July 16, 2009

No Blood From Me...

So I helped organize a blood drive at my work today. A former co-worker is going through chemo right now and she has to have blood products with each round of treatment. So we got it all organized, got everyone signed up and I was the second person to go to day.

I was shocked to find out that, since my dad was in the Air Force, and we lived in Germany when I was a child, that I am not a desirable blood donor. I was the first one told that I couldn't donate! Turns out, I was one of only two people turned away. I am very bummed about the whole situation. My sister said it probably has something to do with Mad Cow, whatever!

I slept in for the third day in a row today. I have my triathlon training at 6 tonight, and tonight we'll be on the stationary bike, because it's a million degrees out and I don't currently have a non-stationary bike!

Talked to Cars last night, she cried for about thirty seconds and then went on to tell me how much fun she's having on their trip. Rocky is still depressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment