Monday, July 6, 2009

Boot Camp

So I weighed in this morning and have officially completed my second boot camp. Officially, I lost close to 7 lbs in a month. By my calculations that about 4.5% of my body weight! I also lost 2 inches on my waist and my thigh.

My next goal is going to be to complete the Tie Dye Tri the end of September.

The sanctioned event includes a 500-yard indoor swim (snake swim staggered at 15-second intervals), a 12-mile bike ride, and a 5K run.

I figure the hardest part for most people would be the swimming, but I think I've got that down. I just have to beg, borrow or steal a bike that I can use.

So this is day 1, today I did the strength and conditioning class and I'll be off to yoga in another hour. I am hoping to be able to keep up all the work I've put in so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment