Monday, April 6, 2009

Crazy Television

So last night, I was too exhausted to commit myself to any of my favorite Sunday night shows. Thank god for my DVR, I can watch everything when I am less tired!

I was flipping around and came upon a show on TLC, something about "I didn't know I was pregnant!" I was instantly sucked in to this show. It was very entertaining with the high drama re-enactments. It did get me thinking though, how in the heck would you not know you were pregnant? It is completely mind boggling to me.

When I think about my own pregnancy, and the 36 weeks of nausea and throwing up, the laying on my left side, the inability to drink water becasue it tasted like crap, the craving for Root Beer and the inevitable hiccups. How could someone not know they were pregnant?

How can you give birth to a child in the toilet at your work, or in a dirty camp ground bathroom? I just don't get it. All I can say is that it was amazing that all the children seemed to have turned out okay.

I might be more likely to have another baby, not that my two aren't more than enough for me, if I didn't have to feel like I was pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment